We enhance our clients' profitability by providing comprehensive engineering, project delivery, validation, commissioning, start-up, regulatory compliance, and quality assurance services to pharmaceutical, biotech, process chemical, other manufacturing, power generation (nuclear), research and development, and public/ private facilities. These services are performed with the highest degree of integrity, both at corporate and personal levels. Our innovative approaches help client teams achieve high quality, faster project delivery, reduced costs, and a reasonable approach to regulatory compliance.
Commissioning Agents is a leader in establishing new, practical approaches and standards for industry to better deliver and operate manufacturing facilities. Our clients have projects with schedule pressures, financial constraints, business/ energy challenges, and regulatory compliance requirements. When one or more of our employees serve as part of such a project team, the project will have a significantly greater chance of success.
Commissioning Agents has been the standard by which all other similar service providers are judged. We continue to strive for excellence, providing quality teams based on the strength of our corporate reputation.
Commissioning Agentsí employees are well-qualified consultants, engineers or technical specialists. Our employees are highly motivated individuals who are willing to go the extra mile to help our clients achieve their project objectives. We offer our employees a balance of quality of life, financial gain and security, and professional advancement and achievement, and as a result, we offer highly motivated professionals for our clients.Core Values/ Unique Qualities
- People who drive the projects and client processes; who are proactive and confident, and deliver results.
- Strong corporate ethics: high integrity in all that we do.
- Solution driven to identify problems to our clients, then fix what we find; following through when troubleshooting technical and organizational problems.
- A unique, effective qualification program.
- Significant opportunities for individual professional development.
- Depth of corporate knowledge and industry networking.
- Ability to share and manage technical knowledge and resources.
- Strong sense of teamwork; highly valued and promoted throughout the organization.
- Ability to manage projects on a scope of work basis, and prioritize tasks to the benefit of the client.
- Use of a systems approach to large projects, engaging all team members in meaningful, responsible positions.
- Strong employee benefit package; Minimizing family uncertainty with respect to health insurance, funding of retirement.
- Use of slim overhead.
- A corporate culture that includes strong values, promotes quality of life, and provides equal opportunities for all persons.
- Frequent, effective communication across all locations and levels of the company.